Casas del Bosque Gran Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2014

£0.00 £15.99

20% off for any mixed 12
Out Of Stock

All fruit was sourced from our own vineyard – located within the coolest, westernmost reaches of the Casablanca Valley. 91% of the blend was sourced from 12 year old hillside blocks. The remaining 9% of the blend came from 22 year old vines planted on deep grey clays  on gently sloping parts of the vineyard. 91% of the blend was racked to French oak barrels. The remaining 9% of the blend was racked to stainless steel tanks. After the completion of fermentation the wines were left on gross lees for three weeks (without stirring) before being blended, cold stabilised, filtered and bottled.

Aromas of green melon, smoke and sea salt dominate on the nose.  In the mouth flavours of key lime, grapefruit and white pepper give way to a bright, zesty acidity which imparts excellent structure and length.

 Alcohol: 13.8%

REVIEWS

LEAVE A REVIEW